Why Choose CrossFit Seize the Day?
Established in 2015, CFSD offers more than 50 group classes per week, plus small group coaching, personal training and nutrition and health coaching. Our experienced and dedicated coaches and warm and friendly atmosphere make us a uniquely welcoming CrossFit experience to people of all ages and fitness abilities.
We seek to challenge each of our members mentally and physically while embracing the spirit of friendly competition and camaraderie. We will assist you in tracking your progress and pushing past your illusions of limitation. As a member of our community you will form some of the best friendships of your life with like-minded individuals who will keep you motivated and inspired to achieve. We believe fitness to be a life-long journey that will enable you to lead a long and healthy life. Our goal is not to change who you are; just make you a better, faster, stronger and more confident participant in your own daily life.
COMPARE US IN A SNAPSHOT:
- Years of Experience: Over 20+ years training all types of clients
- Class Schedule: 8-9 classes per day from early AM to late PM to fit any schedule...as well as weekend classes
- Program Variety: CrossFit, CrossFit Kids, Strongman Training, Olympic Weightlifting, Strongman, Personal Training, Private Nutrition and Health Coaching
- Training Staff: 7 Coaches with 40+ years coaching experience and numerous certifications held
- Open Gym Time: Any time a class is in session - athletes may use our facility for open gym training.
- Free Intro Classes: Free Intro Classes available every week at 6am & 10am Monday-Friday and Sat / Sun at 9am.
- Foundations Program: All beginners attend our intro course to ensure a safe and effictive beginning in your CrossFit journey
- Nutrition: Certified Health and Nutrition Coach on staff available for group and private coaching
- Facility: 2500+ sq ft of indoor space with bathroom/shower plus an abundant outdoor space with full rig.
WHY CROSSFIT SEIZE THE DAY:
Highly Effective, Results Oriented Training
CrossFit is a journey and many of our members have been with us for years. We keep will keep you accountable by helping you to identify and understand your individual goals, needs and challenges, then create a plan of action to address them. Don’t be surprised when we check in regularly to see how it's going...miss some classes and you can expect to hear from us, as we want to help figure out how to get you back on track and back in the gym.
We Focus on Beginners and Deconditioned Athletes
We have some amazing athletes at CFSD, many who compete regularly in local CrossFit competitions...but our primary focus will always remain on regular athletes who are mostly beginners and/or deconditioned athletes. Our primary goal is to get families off the couch and to inspire them to become active participants in their daily lives. Our program is designed to support the beginner as well as competitive athletes. Whatever your goal, we will get you there.
Awesome Community that Likes to Have Fun (Beyond the Gym Walls)
We are a real community. Our members know each others names, cheer each other on, and socialize regularly outside of the gym. Our members are all ages and fitness levels and come from all walks of life. We host and participate in a wide range of activities and social events inside and beyond the gym.
Some Questions We're Commonly Asked ...
STILL NOT SURE?
Please read our testimonials to hear what our program has done for some of our fellow members. We also invite you to come in for a free, introductory training session so you can experience our coaching style, facilities, and equipment for yourself.